I woke up today feeling in a way kind of different from every day.
I woke up feeling like had all the answers to my prayer all at the snap of my finger.
the felling of fulfilment after such a long time of constant though ts and emotional disorder.
” we may sometimes try to beat ourselves because things aren’t working out in our favour, but how often have we sat to think/ask why these things aren’t working out the way we need or desire it to work”.
I’ll love for us to look at it from these 2 points of view:
- What if God doesn’t plan your success story that way
- what if you are making the right decisions the wrong way.
WHAT IF GOD DOESN’T PLAN YOUR SUCCESS STORY THAT WAY:
Many times, we are all caught up trying to get things done or make things work for ourselves that we forget the fundamental step to take. ” PUT GOD FIRST “. Many of us have greats ideas that can bring about a generational change or betterment of a particular region, but we get engrossed in making that idea a reality but we forget that God himself is the giver of wisdom. He is the one who planted such an idea in you because he knows your are the right candidate to bring that idea into existence, ( Isaiah 49 1-7 )has the perfect representation for this step .
We should learn to put God first in whatever our plan is, involve him in the process and definitely you’ll see God will never let you sail your ship alone. He’ll be with you till all is done and it becomes a reality and he’ll never leave you as long as you never leave him.
WHAT IF YOU ARE MAKING THE RIGHT DECISIONS THE WRONG WAY:
First of all: If you have a plan, kindly follow these steps to ensure the realisation of the dream.
- Write down your idea
- Do a review/ overview of your idea
- Carry out a study on the purpose impact of the dream/idea on your environment and yourself
- Get your facts/findings and state them clear enough for you to understand them
- Pray about it ( have a heart to heart discussion with God on the idea ).
- Build a team ( a reliable and trust worthy team that believes in your dream )
- Start small
- Document your progress and mistakes
Note: You can have a great idea ( a life changing one ) but i bet you, the wrong steps can be taken if the right procedures aren’t followed.
MAJOR ON THE MAJOR AND MINOR ON THE MINOR
A Dream That Has No Proper Planning/Strategy Cannot be Realised.